These incredible roller skates can be used for both ground skating and walking; they are called "Flying Shoes". The Flying Shoes roller skates have a variety of styles. The rollers are hidden in the soles, so they can be used as ordinary shoes for walking, going up and down stairs, bicycling etc. You can use them as roller skates by pulling out the hidden rollers in the soles. This is the unique feature of the Flying Shoes rollers skates.
They are suitable for recreation and sports. The research and development of this product and the success in repeated tests mark a further step on the path of functional shoes production.
1. To use them as roller skates: Pull out the rollers from the soles, fasten them to the bolt on the incline.
2. To use as shoes: Push back the rollers into the soles. The bolts on the bottom fastens steady on its own.
3. For beginners, try one shoe as an ordinary shoe and the
other as a roller skate. Practice repeatedly and you will soon learn to balance yourself while skating.
4. To brake the Flying Shoes roller skate: Run up the heelpiece to bring about attrition with ground. You can also brake the skates by pressing the toe cap down.
1. Do not skate on traffic roads.
2. Pre-school children should not be allowed to use the Flying Shoes roller skates without adult supervision.
3. Do not skate in crowded public areas.
4. The skating area must be flat and smooth.
5. The Flying Shoes roller skates are only suitable for recreation and fitness.
6. The rollers can be changed at the distributors.
7. If the axle of the rollers becomes loose and the roller can be easily spinned, have the axle replaced.